- 1. A Limited Partnership: The Politics of Religion, Welfare, and Social Service.
- 2. A Longitudinal Case Study of Religious Congregations in Local Human Services
- 3. Annotated Bibliography for Faith-Based Community Economic Development.
- 4. Basic Steps Toward Community Ministry: Guidelines and Models in Action
- 5. Building Effective Ministry: Theory and Practice in the Local Church
- 6. Church Land Project Participant Rap
- 7. Churches and Public Funding: Strategies of Resistance, Accommodation, and Adaptation to Government Regulation
- 8. Churches and Public Funds: Risks or Rewards?
- 9. Churches That Make a Difference: Reaching Your Community with Good News and Good Works
- 10. Community, Church, and Large-scale Hog Production
- 11. Comparing Strategies to Maintain Connections Between Faith Communities and Organizations Across Religions. Volume Two of the Report: Maintaining Vital Connections between Faith Communities and their Nonprofits
- 12. Evangelism and Church-State Partnerships
- 13. Faith and Welfare Policy: Taking a Both-And Approach
- 14. Faith-Based Organizations and Community Foundations: Should They Develop a Closer Partnership
- 15. From Typical Church to Social Ministry: A Study of the Elements which Mobilize Congregations
- 16. Holistic Ministry—Four Snapshots: The Congregations, Communities, and Leadership Project
- 17. Information and Issues Surrounding Faith-Based Social Services
- 18. Just Generosity
- 19. Local Human Service Organizations and the Local Religious Community During an Era of Change: A Community Study
- 20. Loving Your Neighbor in Word and Deed: Evangelism and Community Ministries
- 21. Mobilizing and Equipping Your Church for Holistic Ministry: How to Build a Sustainable Congregational Commitment to Providing Faith-Based Services to the Community
- 22. Mobilizing Congregations for Community Ministry
- 23. No Aid to Religion? Charitable Choice and the First Amendment
- 24. Passing on the Land: Farm and Ranch Estate Planning Options to Benefit You, Your Church, and Your Community
- 25. Perceptions of Religious Meaning in Faith-Based Social Services
- 26. Public Relgion and Urban Transformation: Faith in the City
- 27. Religious-Based Social Service Provision: Findings from Local Studies—Greensboro
- 28. Saving Souls, Saving Society: The Role of Evangelism in Church-Based Ministries
- 29. Social Policy, Community Service Development, and Religious Organizations
- 30. Spirituality and Religion in Social Work Practice: Decision Cases with Teaching Notes.
- 31. The Newer Deal: Social Work and Religion in Partnership.
- 32. The Reverend and Me: Faith Communities and Public Welfare
- 33. Using the ‘E’ Word: Evangelism, Church-Based Community Services, and Social Transformation
- 34. Varieties of Religious Presence: Mission in Public Life
- 35. Who Will Provide? The Changing Role of Religion in American Social Welfare.
- 36. Why Secular Thinkers Should Welcome Faith-Based Organizations